THE NUMBER OF CMD SUPER NETWORK CERTIFICATE NODE ELECTIONS REACHES 36, AND THE NUMBER OF VERIFICATION NODES CMD LOCK-UP TOKENS EXCEEDS 110 MILLION
According to the official news, the rapid rise in the meta-universe sector after Facebook’s name changed has attracted the attention of the entire capital market. The CMD super network verification node campaign has triggered markets in Iceland, Canada, Russia, China, the United States, Malaysia, South Africa, and other countries. As of November 8, the number of voting verification nodes on the CMD super network has reached 36, and the number of CMD locked-up tokens has exceeded 110 million. It can be predicted that in the future, with the joint development of Metaverse, NFT sector and distributed storage will increase advantageous CMD super network and achieve greater development.
CMD Super Network (CMD SUPER NETWORK) is a distributed underlying network initiated by COMMAND NETWORK FOUNDATION.
As a decentralized distributed network, the CMD super network will be open to everyone to participate freely. In this network, no matter who are service providers, demanders of the various interested parties who maintain the network, they can freely enter and exit within the scope of the system agreement.
It is reported that the 51 super verification nodes (VALIDATOR) of the CMD super network are designed to consolidate a solid ecosystem. The super verification node (VALIDATOR) enjoys a 10% mining block reward, and the remaining 90% is obtained by nodes all over the world. During the election period, all voters will receive 3% of the CMD tokens to vote for the winning node, and all voters who have not won the node will get 1% of the CMD tokens.